I'll keep this brief because I don't want to be a downer.
Contractions get to about 2 or 3 minutes apart these days, but always die down after I get some sleep. My whole body aches like I've got the flu, and my stomach is playing a convincing role as well. There's a baby head pushing my pelvic bones apart and making me pee so often I'm sore from using toilet paper. I can't sleep at night unless I take medicine. Worst of all, poor Gavin feels helpless to help me because, well, there's nothing he can do. It's raining outside and the sky is grey. I've been just praying to make it to my appointment. It's tomorrow. I'm banking on them checking my cervix for dilation, and I'm willing to bet I'm at least a 2.
Is it bad to pray for your water to break? I'm not quite to the point of the proverbial crochet hook, but I'm getting close. At this point I have only a little motivation to make it to my baby shower before the baby comes. After that though, I don't know what I'll do. Come on, Zoey!
Once upon a time...
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment