Thursday, June 20, 2013

Just for Fun

We're getting down to the wire now, and just to shake things up a bit, I've decided to have a little bit of a contest.

If you can guess the exact day my baby will be born, I'll make you cookies! The only catch is that you have to come visit me and the new little one to collect your prize. :)

A little bit of background: Zoey was born 6 days after her due date. At her 20 week ultrasound she measured a week small. I had prodromal labor with her at 36-37 weeks, if I remember right.

Calvin measured 5 days big at his 20 week exam. I started prodromal labor on Tuesday, but it has slowed way down since then. I'm much more fit this pregnancy. My due date is July 15th. (I'll be 37 weeks this Monday, the 24th.)

Gavin says it would be great if Calvin is born on his birthday-- tomorrow-- which is also when Zoey was born. It would be pretty crazy to have three birthdays on the same day, but it's looking not likely.

The latest I can have this baby is July 29th. That's when I'll be 42 weeks. Pretty sure I'd opt for induction before getting to that point though.

So what do you think? You can comment here or let me know on Facebook. Good luck and happy guessing!

0 comments: