So... ya know that last post where I basically announced that I'm pregnant? If you read that, (or are reading this now), please keep it on the down-low until about Christmas. I plan to make some public announcements then, and until then it's kind of a secret.
I know, I know-- if it's such a secret, why did I post it ON THE INTERNET, where people would read it? Well, honestly I had no idea my blog had such a following. I thought the only people who actually read it are the few people I had already told. Once I finally looked at the stats I was really surprised to see how many hits it gets. So... my bad. And surprise! Lucky you, you're in the know.
And next time I'll be more discreet... maybe by standing on my roof and yelling it out to all the world. Because honestly, how many people are outside these days? lol
Once upon a time...
Thursday, December 06, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment