I'm trying to figure out why my blog is being retarded, so I'm writing a quick test blog to see if I can figure out what's going on, and hopefully make my future posts more legible.
We're in the last week of school, and that is so nice! Next week is finals week, and then we'll be free until the end of June, when Gavin starts his Calc III class. Yikes!
We're getting a stationary exercise bike today. We've been shopping for one for a couple weeks and found a used one for a very good price. I just hope we both use it! I know I will.
I'm getting excited for my upcoming baby showers! I feel so spoiled. I already have almost everything I need for Zoey, and it's so exciting to think she'll be using it all soon!
One more month, I think. Maybe 6 weeks. :)
Once upon a time...
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment