Tuesday, March 08, 2011

New Job

Well, I recently received a job offer to write blogs as a "freelance writer", so I might not be writing on this much. I might get sick of writing blogs after awhile. Then again, on my blog I can write about whatever I want. On theirs, I write about whatever they want. I guess we'll see.

Today I am 26 weeks pregnant. I went in to take my glucose screening, and next week I'll go in for another Rhogam shot. Hopefully everything comes back okay. So far, this has been a perfect pregnancy, and I am optimistic that things will continue to go well.

Last weekend I helped make my very first diaper cake. It was made out of cloth diapers, no less. I think it turned out very cute. It's encouraging. I may be making more in the future. Too bad diapers are so expensive though....

The sun is setting on the second trimester now, and I am getting so tired. Zoey is getting stronger though, and her kicks are so hard that they are actually visible now. I love my baby, and I am excited to see her in a couple months.

Well, that's it... signing out for now. Wish me luck in my new writing job!

0 comments: