Thursday, March 24, 2011

Home Stretch

Yesterday marks the beginning of the third trimester for me and I am thrilled/amazed/excited/terrified/happy!
It seems that now, time is beginning to slow down a bit which is both a relief and a source of impatience. I definitely don't feel prepared yet (who does??), but I am really excited to meet my cute little baby.

Today we had our 28 week check-up and everything looked (and sounded) great. She measured my belly and told me it was perfect. :) From here on out I'll have appointments every two weeks. At 36 weeks, it will change to every week.

I've been feeling Zoey's kicks stronger and stronger every week, and it's so fun. She loves her daddy and always responds to his voice and his touch. I think she will be a daddy's girl. He has no idea what he's in for.

The nursery is coming along nicely now, and it seems all we need are a few clothes and some toiletries and we're all set! We have a registry put together and a couple baby showers coming up in May. I'm so spoiled! People become so generous when you have life changes like this. It's awesome to see.

I'm excited for the semester to end. Only a month left and I'll have a nice break from school. Well, hopefully not too long. I want to try and go back in the fall. I'm just worried about my credits expiring if I don't use them.

Random blog today. Life is good. There you have it.

0 comments: