So now that I'm openly pregnant, there's not much more for me to talk about than that. Yes, I'm going back to school this semester. Yes, I still have family and friends and callings and stuff, but I'm a little obsessed at the moment. :)
Ponyo is now about the size of a Twinky, or for those against the food comparisons, about the size of a computer mouse. I've been beginning to feel it move, though not often, and I can only feel it when I really pay attention. It spazzed out the other day when I sneezed seven consecutive times. That was cool. Sitting around with Katie and Ariel, both very pregnant, it's been an awesome holiday break, talking about our crazy experiences, feeling each other's babies move (except mine), lounging in funny positions because everything hurts. We've never related to each other so well!
Two more weeks until we find out the gender of our baby, or at least try. I'm so excited! Gavin and I kind of think it's a boy, and we have our reasons, but I won't be at all surprised or disappointed if it's a girl. By they way, my toddler niece, Lily says it's a boy. :) I guess we'll see, one way or another.
Once upon a time...
Monday, January 03, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment