I don't like women. I don't think I ever have. They are so superficial, so dramatic, so illogical! Sometimes I tell Gavin I was supposed to be born a man, and he kind of shudders. However, his parents were hoping he was going to be a girl, so maybe it would have worked out! Okay, so maybe not, but the fact remains that I neither understand nor like girls. Especially women. Once women grow up and establish who they are, they then proceed to hide it from everyone else, parading around in an annoyingly bubbly facade that drives me nuts. But I could handle the bubbliness if it was somewhat genuine. The thing that really kills me about women is the way they stab your back as soon as you've turned it, and gossip, and spread nasty rumors. I would so much rather have a women tell me to my face that they don't like me, and say all the nasty things directly to me, than smile and pretend to be polite. I realize I'm probably a minority on this, but I'd much rather be treated rudely than lied to. At least if a person is honest, they might be able to blow off a little steam, rather than building those amazing grudges that last their whole lifetime!
...Whew.
That said, I've decided I'm going to have a boy... eventually.
Once upon a time...
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment