Today is Gavin's birthday. This morning we took it easy. Well, I should say Gavin took it easy! I ran to the store while he was in the shower to get bread for french toast. The store hadn't put it out yet, so I had to ask for it at the bakery. They hadn't cut it up yet, so I had to wait for that. As soon as it was cut, I ran home and made breakfast. After breakfast, I let Gavin open his present: an Iomega 1TB external hard drive. He was excited, in his own Gavinish way. He set it up right away and immediately began backing up our computer. This thing has enough room to back up our computer at least four times. :) We went to the cheap theater to see "How to Train Your Dragon". It was cute. We had lunch at a little hole in the wall bakery. Now, poor Gavin has to work. But tonight we will begin our family tradition of birthday pie!
Happy birthday, Gavin! I love you.
Once upon a time...
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment