This week has been a whirlwind of family get-togethers. Yesterday we wrapped things up by taking family pictures and enjoying pie night at Grandma Dottie's house. It was a lot of fun. It's been wonderful having AJ around; he will be sorely missed.
Gavin has been learning more and more Android development and it's been exciting for him to build his resume and expand his knowledge. He's a hard worker and wants what is best for his family.
This week I taught my Mia Maid class. We discussed the importance of gratitude, and how we can better express it to those around us, as well as to our Heavenly Father. It's been neat to see how that expression of gratitude strengthens relationships and helps you enjoy life more.
Zoey is a good girl. She has been having less tantrums and has been more compassionate to her friends and brother lately. It's been really inspiring to see the way she helps those around her and offers so much love. I want to be more like her when I grow up.
Calvin has been talking more and more lately! He's forming short sentences, and loves to repeat what Zoey says. His favorite thing to do is throw things in the trash can, which he calls a "that's yucky". He is walking more, too now, and seems to prefer it over his beloved bum-scooch.
This week Gavin and I celebrated 5 years since the day we became engaged. I consider myself the luckiest girl in the world to have convinced him to marry me. Things were amazing then, but they continue to take on greater heights and depths.
Once upon a time...
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment