Just a quick update for the sake of updates. Yesterday I hit my 5 month mark in pregnancy! I'm very excited that things are going so well and that we've made it this far. I've only gained about 5 lbs since before I was pregnant, but my belly has gained about 12 inches! (Not to mention the stuff above that...) I feel pretty good, and baby Zoey is as active as ever. I love feeling her kick. In fact, a few days ago, Gavin was able to feel a nice clear kick for the first time! He had felt little bumps here and there, but nothing that definite.
Apparently, our baby is the size of a spaghetti squash. Not a very helpful reference if you don't happen to buy a lot of spaghetti squash, so I converted it. Zoey is now roughly the size of a glass tumbler or a typical flashlight. That's pretty big! The weiredest thing of all to think about it that she could be born in two weeks and surivive just fine. That's nuts! Sometimes it can't come fast enough. Others, I freak out a little and wonder what I've got us into. All in all though, life is great.
Once upon a time...
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment