Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Busy Busy Bees

So here's the latest. Gavin and I are going to school this fall, and our schedules are going to be crazy. Between the two of us, we have around 18 credit hours, two jobs, four church callings, several trips planned out, and of course, regular household responsibilities. We also try to attend the temple every week. It's going to be intense, but I for one, am looking forward to it. It will be good to get so much done and to get closer to graduation for us both.

On top of that, we could be pregnant.

I've been experiencing a few of the classic symptoms (I'll spare you the details), but they could be due to my currently untreated endometriosis. We're still not sure, but we should find out more in a week or so. I feel safe posting this here, because as of now we have approximately .5 followers, so we're not afraid of the word spreading very fast.

0 comments: